We are seeking an Administrative Inventory Specialist. Candidate must be very well organized, have a high level of attention to detail, and have great critical thinking skills.
Schedule is Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
This is a permanent position. We have part time and full time availability.
This is an on-site position. Hybrid or Remote is not available for this position.
Responsibilities would include:
- Professionally handle incoming calls and provide information or direct calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist customers with inquiries, orders, and general information
- Provide exceptional customer service addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude in all customer interactions
Order Processing and Shipping
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure timely fulfillment of orders.
- Manage shipping logistics and maintain accurate shipment records.
- Perform scheduled inventory to maintain stock levels.
- Maintain inventory organization
- Work with Production Manager to maintain appropriate stock levels
- Take Product Photos
- Add new products to the website and maintain the products on our website
- Receive incoming packages
Manage Customer Database
- Maintain customer database
- Follow up on customer leads
- Ensure that all estimate requests sent to the appropriate department
- Assist the administrative team with daily tasks and ongoing projects
- Create necessary documents and checklists
- Update company manuals and documents as needed
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Schedule interviews
- Update team project boards as needed
- Proven experience in office administration or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric approach.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent attitude and high level of customer service
- Experience with Inventory Control
- Experience with low-volume shipping and receiving is not required, but helpful
- Experience with QuickBooks is not required, but helpful
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs independently
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, crawl, bend, and reach overhead
- This position requires some time to be spent in our fabrication department. Candidate must be able to hear their surroundings and have excellent situational awareness.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary health, vision, and dental insurance after a 90 day probationary period
- Full time employees receive company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- A collaborative and vibrant work environment in the automotive industry
- NO weekends or Evenings
- Paid major holidays
Moore Race Chassis is a tobacco and e-cigarette free facility. There are no smoking areas on the property.
If you're passionate about contributing to a thriving custom chassis shop and possess the skills to excel in this role, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume and cover letter to taylor@MooreRaceChassis.com